Total number of badges for this pledge
Aicel is the only Italian association of electronic commerce. Established in 2006, it represents exclusively the category of online sellers, mainly Micro and SMEs, uniformly in the national territory and in a transversal manner with respect to the product categories in the market.
Main objectives of Aicel:
- e-commerce growth through training and competencies improvement
- support SMEs in their digital growth, in an ethical and sustainable manner
- act as a reference point for correct application of standards and laws in the e-commerce.
This pledge is aimed to give to MSMEs and operators a complete set of tools to face the digitalization of their business.
Audience: entrepreneurs, e-commerce managers, export managers, web agencies.
Training methods: live and online lessons, webinars, events.
Training duration: 3 different steps – 16, 24, 32 hours
- standard and laws in e-commerce and their application
- essentials and kpis of e-commerce and web marketing
- public and video speaking basic skills
Final assessment: specific test at the end of training will assess the effectiveness of training for the individuals.
Digital Skills for Labour Force
|Ecommerce Essentials||Tier 2 - Awareness Raising||Events|
|Competitor Pledge title||