Evidence about progress
1. Expand our Digital Eagles program (from 16,000 currently) – We now have 18,227 digital eagles (employees teaching digital skills). In addition, we are looking at an accreditation programme and deepen the skill set of this population.
2. Teach basic coding to 45,000 children - this is our code playground initiative, currently we have engaged 11,613 children
3. Assist 500,000+ people with general digital skills - this is our total engagements initiative and we are at 351,996 YTD (supported by 20,201 Physical Tea and Teach sessions)
4. Grow our UK Eagle Lab network by 50% and aim to double to 18 sites to support UK tech entrepreneurs – We ow have 13 Eagle Labs open or in build now.
5. Run a minimum of 500 webinars and face-to-face training events – covering cyber security, data analytics and digital marketing – for SMEs – We hosted 760 events (including webinars and face-to-face events)